Over the course of the last two weeks, we have experienced extreme levels of volatility in our economy, society and the stock market.
The threat from a systemic spread of the coronavirus and the resulting disruptions to supply chains and consumer demand, combined with the oil price conflict between Saudi Arabia and Russia, sent the US equity market in to a tail spin. More specifically, the S&P 500 declined 19% from it's all-time high on February 12th and on the same day, trading was briefly halted for the first time since 1997.more
Investors want to know if the new real estate tax laws will help or hurt them. In short, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 will be a boon to the industry. But to understand why, we need context around the U.S. tax code before we get into the specifics of the new real estate tax law.more
- When deciding to pursue multifamily, there were 5 features that we wanted to know.
- Is the market big enough?
- Is the product better or cheaper – sometimes both – than other companies assets in the space?
- Can the business be scaled quickly and exponentially?
- Is there a significant advantage that makes it tough for competitors to succeed?
- Will the investment be worth a lot more over time than it is today?
As a group we are a long term holder of stable, cash producing assets that increase in cash flow and equity over time. We buy and hold long term multifamily apartments that drive safe and consistent returns, and plan to hold on to them forever-or at least until a better opportunity arrives. We only work with investors who share our same ideology and approach, and who are committed to long term wealth development. Investors who chase egregious returns, and quick turnarounds are not a good fit for Growth VUE Properties.more